Super Sonic   +  What's in your bag?

What's In Your Bag?

Hi all,

Inspired by Sarah over at Just Me, today's game is called "What's In Your bag?". Plenty self explanatory, really. It's an opportunity to show the blogosphere how incredible organised you are (Sarah) or how disgustingly chaotic your life actually is (me).

Let's start at the beginning- a very good place to start.

This is my bag. A BratPack. I love it. I don't love that I left it sitting under a window for six weeks before Bump was born, and the silk has faded irreparably. Dammit.

This is the contents of my bag. And the Chop is there too, he spotted food. I swear I didn't realise how much crap was in there till I took it all out.

We have, in no particular order...

* Purse, sunnies, phone, cigarettes *ahem*, keys.
*Lip gloss, lip balm, quartz crystal in it's little bag, Swiss army knife in pouch.
*Sunhats and beanies for both kids (you just never know what the weather will be like).
*Three pairs of socks for Bump, plus a jumpsuit, and a pair of pants a size too small. Spare shirt for the Chop.
*Spare muslin, purple spew rag.
*Nappies, wipes, talc, plastic container with bags and a change mat.
*Change mat that came with the bag. Note the colour difference.
*Snap lock bag with Sudocream (on closer inspection, it's actually empty)., sunscreen, anti-bac hand gel.
*2 different deodorants, hand cream, Panadol, 2010 diary that I haven't opened yet (comforting to know it's there, though).
*Drink and snacks for the Chop.
*Blue mini bag with dummies. Dummy chain. Bottle of bubbles (what the?).
*Toys- 1 Thomas, 5 cars, 2 books, a small teddy bear.

I think that about covers it. Wow- and I thought Sarah had a Mary Poppins style carpet bag!!

As an added bonus, here are the things that shouldn't have actually been in the bag, and have now been removed. The bottle of bubbles probably belongs here as well, but I decided that one was a keeper.

*Various bits of rubbish.
*A battery (disturbingly, this was in the pocket with the toys).
*The Bump's pretty headband thingie.
* My USB drive (so that's where that went).

And we're done. Who else wants to play??