Super Sonic   +  writing challenge

Muse wars Writing Challenge Five. No, not really. I'm short-storied out

Ahoy me hearties,

OK. This is a confession. And I feel terrible. I have missed the deadline for the Muse Wars, Writing Challenge Number Five, proudly bought to you by Gemma at SomeTimes You Just Need To Vent.

I'm supposed to be writing about this picture here.

But I just... can't... do.... it.

I have short story burn out. Which is quite reasonable, considering I've been on writing hiatus for 10 years, then pumped out four in about 10 days.

So, I'm sorry, Gemma. I promise I will get back to it at a later date. Promise. Super promise.

Is this the bit where I mention I feel even worse because Gemma is actually my lovely sister-in-law? Here she is here, with my little big boofhead brother.