Super Sonic   +  the man

Random notes from the Man

Heya,

This is a wall post the Man left on FaceBook for me a few days ago. Copied and pasted, verbatim. I just had to share.

"hello sexy Lori head , just wanting to let you know , i found out that you lie to me every day .. but its ok , i still love you , the lie is .... when you tell me i am sexy , i did believe you , but i took a look in the mirror and discovered that my face looks like a smacked back side ..lol but i do love you and i unde...rstand why you are always so nice too me .. but atleast we breed well .. and make spunky bubs .. if you want you can keep lying ... anyway hun , i am bored at work .. and have plenty of time too ramble on with TIHS .. but wont bore you with my head .. as i feel for you having to look at such a sexy head like mine , xoxoxoxoxo love you xoxoxoxoxo P.S. Shake the baby if it works hun , i wont tell anyone that you do it ..lol"

He is a strange one, my Man. Lucky for him I love him just the way he is.