Super Sonic   +  writing challenge

The Muse Wars- Bringin' on challenge number four

Howdy doody my fellow writeroonies,

It's time for Challenge Four of the Muse Wars, which was originally the brainchild of Melissa at The Things I'd Tell You and has produced some brilliant short stories and poetry so far- Challenge Two by MadMother is here, and Challenge Three by the Menopausal Mumma is here. It's my turn to set the challenge this time and I've chosen this photo. A lovely gritty streetscape.

And I thought I'd be super clever and give us a pretty shiny McLinky to use. Just click and add your link. If you want to be super clever too, you can add the McLinky thingie to the bottom of your post. Our very own blog hop. Amazing, this Internet doovy. Or just go the old fashioned way and and put your link in a comment, that's good too.

And if anyone reading wants to jump on in, go ahead. The idea is to write whatever this picture inspires you to, in 500 words-ish. You've got 48 hours. First link up gets to choose the theme for the next challenge. Have fun!

MckLinky Blog Hop