Super Sonic   +  Websites

It's Celebration Time! (And No! I haven't been drinking!!)

Woot woot!!

It's celebration time, ladies and jellybeans!!

Things We Are Celebrating

Number One- I am now the very proud owner of a brand spanking new pedigree fully legit fully sick domain name. That's right. No more mis-spells in type fields. No more not being able to fit it in 140 characters. The new name is....

www.rrsahm.com
Don't bother clicking, it ain't a link. Apparently, Blogger will redirect you in a few days, once they have processed the Man's credit card.

Number Two- This is post number 102! I know, I know, it's customary to celebrate 100 posts, but hey, I forgot. Shoot me.

Number Three- I just manged to eat almost a whole pizza, two chocolate pancakes, and drink two coffees (decaf). Oh, and I laughed my ass off with some of my favourite-est girlfriends.

Happy days, Followees, these are happy days...

Oh sweet Jeebus. It seems switching to my uber funky new domain has caused Blogger to eat every single of my comments, from, like, forever. Not so happy days. Excuse me while I go and have a meltdown. If you need me, I'll be in the fetal position.