Super Sonic   +  random

Random ramblings from the Chop

Aloha,

I was tagged by the lovely Thea in this meme. The idea is to do an interview with your kid and post it for all the world to giggle at.

I tried, I really did. But unfortunately this one didn't work out quite as planned.

I'll share our efforts with y'all.

Chop, what did you do at school today?

Wiggles! Hot 'Tato!

Awesome. Did you have fun?

Chop? Chop? Where are you going?

Shops.

Ah. What are you buying at the shops?

Nana 'n' milk!!

*Interview truncated*.

And a round of applause for the Chop-a-lop, please!!

Anywoo, given how short that was, I thought I'd bring you this as well. More Crap Poetry From Lori.

My little man.
If not for you, so many things I'd miss.
Me being an adult and all,
And so out of touch with things.

For example, you see,
I'd never have known
That the cockroach on the floor
Was not scurrying, but dancing with you
To the ABC PlaySchool score.

And I'd never have known
That the stars goes to sleep
Whenever the sun comes out
And not just do they sleep, they snore,
And apparently it's quite loud.

I'd never have know that shoes could be phones,
That sticks could be swords and flags
And I'd completely forgotten what fun it is
To pack a "runaway bag"

You show me the world through your eyes,
And I'll teach you how best to explore.
Because that, after all, is what children do best.
And that is what mummies are for.

Altogether now- Awwww.

OK, some taggy love. The Chop has looked through the photos and he has picked....

So Now What? (He loved your picture).
Good Golly Miss Holly
What Can I Say?

And then he ran out the back to join the dog in chasing the cat.

I'm aware some of you might not have kids. That's OK. Interview your cat. Borrow somebody else's kids. Interview some stranger's kids at the local mall. Or maybe hang around out the front of the local primary school and see what happens.

No.

Wait.

On second thought, scrap those last two.

Happy meme-ing!