Super Sonic   +  smile

Aw, for me? You shouldn't have…

It's award time readle deedles. Accepting these awards today, on behalf of Lori, will be her best friend and constant companion- Chronic Procrastination Woman!!

Hi, it's Chronic Procrastination Woman here. My pal Lori is unable to accept these awards today because she is simply too embarrassed at her own ineptitude and the way her feeble attempts to thwart my mighty powers have been useless. Haha!

You see, Lori was awarded some of these awards over a time frame of up to a month ago. I took them and hid them away in the dark cobweb-by basement of her brain, behind the hot water system. And every time she went to write her acceptance post, I reminded her that there were links to be done and she would actually have to think about stuff and that might hurt her head so why doesn't she just go and have a cigarette instead?

Honestly, this Earthling is no match for my incredible Powers of Procrastination!!

Thanks very much for that, Chronic Procrastination Woman (who is apparently an alien of some kind, I'm not sure how that happened), that's enough of that stupidity. The awards I have been neglectful of collecting are as follows....

The Life is Good award from the lovely Diminishing Lucy.

The Happy 101 Award from the awesomeness but missing in action Kellyansapana.

The Mind Blowing Blog award from the super sweet Thea at Do I Really Wanna Blog?

And the You Don't Say? Super Commenter award from my Yankee counterpart, Miss Lori at Tiny Little Revervies. If you are not Following her, you should be. Why? Because I said so. Because she is way funny.

Now, obviously, all these awards come with their own little thingie doovies that you should do when you accept them. Lists and chants and rituals and what not. I'm not going to all of them because that would get boring. I'm going to choose just one. And I choose.... the questions Yankee Lori set with the You Don't Say award. Questions and answers as follows, groovers.

1. If you could have only one more meal, ever, what would it be?
Italian. Lasagna, bruschetta, that kinda thing.
2. If you could go anywhere in the world for a weeks vacation, where would you go?
Somewhere warm and tropical. Tahiti, maybe.
3. If reincarnation were true, who or what would you come back as?
Someone with plenty of money. Paris Hilton. Erm..no... maybe not.
4. What do you want for your birthday?
An iPhone. Or iPad. Anything thing with i, really. Even an iPed.
5. Who was your first kiss and how old were you? (not counting family - well, unless you were 13 and it was your cousin - that counts)
I was about 13 and his name was Robert. He wasn't my cousin. That was an on the cheek one. For my first real kiss, see my post about love from yesterday.
6. What's your all time favorite movie?
Drop Dead Gorgeous.

7. If you could be any of the Disney princesses or heroines, which one would you be and why? (What? I'm tryin to make this interesting!)
Lizzie McGuire. Does she count? She's on the Disney channel. I like her, she's cute.

8. If you could have lived your life in another time, which time period would you pick?
The Seventies. I wanna go to Woodstock. Big hippy that I am.

9. If you could change anything in your life, what would it be?
Not a thing. It hasn't been perfect, but it's what got me to here. Maybe that kiss with Robert. No, I'm joking.

10. What's one thing that you would like to see or do before you die?
I actually have a post a brewing about this. I wrote a list of things I wanted to do in my lifetime when I was twenty. I've crossed of all but one. I'll leave you in suspense for what that one thing is...

Now, for some award recipients. I'm going to be a tight arse today and distribute them to one blog each.

The Life is Good award goes to one of my new blog finds- All Work and No Play Makes Mommy Go Something Something. Because she just cracks me up. And I love a Simpsons quote.

The Happy 101 award goes to Lulu at Cherry Blossom Adventures, another one of my new bloggy finds. Because she has a very cool blog over there and she makes me smile- neat freak!

The Mind Blowing Blog Award goes to the funky Holly at Good Golly Miss Holly, my fellow Westie chick.

And finally, the You Don't Say Super Commenter Award goes to the vejazzled Katie at No Missed Oppurtunities. Who is mega-ly funny. She must be, because she guest posted at MummyTime, and only reeeeeeally funny people get to do that. And .... erm... cause she leaves me lots of comments. And that's what this one is for. OK? OK.

Alrighty. Recipients, what I want you to do is accept your award and pass it on to one or two or six or eight or however many blogs you like, in a timely fashion (stay back, Chronic Procrastination Woman!) and answer me the following questions.....

When you were a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up?
What is your most most prized material possession?
Do you have an iGadgetOfSomeDescription? If so, do you realise how very lucky you are?
What's your poison- warm bath or hot shower?
What's the best decision you ever made?

And that'll do, I think. Congratulations, lady bloggers! Huzzah!