Super Sonic   +  love

Come Flog With Me

Give me an M... give me a U.... give me an M... give me another M.....

*Ahem* I'll stop there. Lets' pretend I didn't, and I kept going till I spelt out "MUMMYTIME".

Now, everybody cheer. Yaaaaaayyyyyyyy!!!! Everybody. You, there, in the back. Don't get me stabby. That's better.

Anyways.

mummytime

As you may have guessed, I'm sending some love and good jellybean to the lovely Lady B over at MummyTime. Because she is the creator and head flogstress of the institution known as Flog Your Blog Friday.

Don't know what I'm talking about? Read on.

FYBF has been going on for, like, months now and the linky list just gets bigger and more *ahem* swollen engorged turgid whatever.It's a damn cool way to get your blog out there and to find new blogs to read outside your usual tribe.

And you'll never guess where FYBF is vacationing for a while.

Or, you know, maybe you will.

Right here on RRSAHM.

FYBF and I are going to be kicking back, drinking some green apple slurpees and shooting the breeze for a while while Lady B does her thing and gets massaged and mainlines Coke and plays with her iPhone. Bless her.

So, get comfy, read the rules, stick to them so I don't have to hunt you down and beat you to death with my modem, get your link on... and get floggy.

The New Rules (which are kinda almost pretty much the same)

  1. Follow my blog. (*ahem* *cough* My Blog. Me me me. Me me. You get the picture.)
  2. Grab B's bubbly button and post it on your sidebar.
  3. Link your First Name and/or Blog Name and URL of your linked post (not your homepage) below.
  4. Add a short description (max of 125 chars). It could be a description of yourself, your blog or a teaser to your latest post.
  5. Follow at least 1 linkyer/blogger (Be nice and spread the love).
  6. The list will be open for linkyers on Fridays (and for the foreigners Friday as well).
  7. A new and fresh link list will open every Friday. And you will have to link up AGAIN. The previous link list does not carry over to the following week.
  8. And lastly, have lotsa fun. I mean it. If I detect anyone not totally loving the awesomeness, I will bump you off the linky list. (Joking) (Kinda).
  9. rrsahm