Super Sonic   +  trip

iSinging in the Rain

iHello everybody,

It's MummyTime's iHappy Monday, where we all use our imaginary, pyshcic iPhone apps to take pictures of things that make us happy. Being slightly brain dead as I am (which I blame entirely on the children), I've forgotten to play the last two weeks. So this one had better be good, eh?

OK, the rain sucks, but how much fun is splashing in puddles....

....and building cubby houses in the lounge room?

Viva la 'sock monkey' toy I found at the markets for a super bargain price. As the name suggests, it's made out of a pair of stripy knee high socks. The Bump lurves it. And so do I.

Visits to Poppy Pete's farm to feed the sheep and admire the scenery (and so Mummy can take some photos of random crap like fence posts)

Two forward-facing children in their forward facing carseats. At ten months old and eight kilos, the Bump has finally grown out of her capsule. Which freaks me right out. But how cute is the scene in the rear view mirror?

How I'd do? Pretty cool happy happy joy joys, yes? Yes! And I even remembered the button (the real one this time, not my defaced version). Ta da!!

mummytime