Super Sonic   +  The Winterpepper Chronicles

Introducing- Mrs Winterpepper's ManFriend!

*Sniiiiiiiff*

Well. I was going to get our good friend Mrs Winterpepper to write this little opening bit for us. However, she's quite drunk. And on the phone to the secretary of her lawyer. I've overheard the phrases "character assassination" and "I thought he loved me!" a few times now. This looks like it's going to be messy.

Whatever-sniff. Here is a guest post by a muchly awesome daddy blogger by the name of Glen. Glen blogs over at Glen's Life. He is currently growing a cookie duster for Movember. If you want to catch up on his antics, I highly recommend reading this post, where Glen blogs about shopping for his wife's *ahem* "womanly needs". And then this next post, where his wife reads that first post and Glen gets his come-uppance. Glen, you are a silly, silly man. One does admire your bravery.

Take it awaaaaay, Glen!

I just really like drawing moustaches on people.

Hello all, I have been tasked with entertaining you today, and I shall do my very best though I’m not promising anything much (this is why I am not a salesman).

First things first, I have a confession – I’m not an actual bone fide woman. Nor am I technically an Australian. Yes I realise this could be an issue for you, so for any distress and anxiety this causes you, I truly apologise. If you struggle to accept the concept of male non-antipodeans, then I suggest that you stop reading immediately and head straight over to Veronica’s Sleepless Nights (Tasmania is in Australia right?), I think she should be able to safely tick both those boxes for you. Comeback here tomorrow, by which time things should be back to normal.

Still here? Good!

It is an absolute honour to be asked to guest write here on the blog of a woman who I have for a while now admired, respected and dare I say fancied? Mrs. Winterpepper easily has to be the hottest blogger since Dame Edna Everage (sorry, but she is the only other hot OAP Aussie I can think of), so I’m hoping that this is simply a beginning. I was rather hoping to marry Sandra Bullock before I was 40, however if I’m honest, that is starting to look a little unlikely. Perhaps I’ve still got a chance with Mrs. W. admittedly there would be a few hurdles to get over first (most notably my own wife, who has been asking some very searching questions lately about my sudden interest in learning the rules of Bingo and Dominoes), but the best things in life are worth a little effort aren’t they?

Talking of Mrs. Winterpepper, I’m sure I saw her doing something pretty damned messy over on randy-ageing-gasbags.com the other day. I don’t think it was supposed to be a ‘watersports’ feature, but her poorly equipped young co-star learned a very valuable lesson about not making a woman of her age laugh without a Tena Lady in place, that’s for sure. What’s that? Oh you don’t think that was her? No you’re probably right; my eyesight isn’t what it once was to be honest, probably too much time on randy-ageing-gasbags.com.

Oh damn, I’ve just realised that I’ve completely wasted my chance to say something important and soul searching to prove my worth to you, sorry – I got distracted. I’m afraid I’m genetically coded to only be able to think about one thing at a time so unfortunately I’ve muffed it. I even forgot to talk about my own blog and blatantly steal Lori’s readers through crafty advertising – what a complete waster!

So to sum up – read Glen’s Life – it’s a double thumbs upper – honest!

Oh and I absolutely DID NOT admit to fancying, or thinking that I had a chance with Dame Edna Everage. She is well out of my league.

Thanks for wasting a few minutes with me – Glen.