Super Sonic   +  TIME

I need your prayers

I don't know how to write this post.

The Lori you know is gone.

My husband is currently in the Intensive Care Unit, fighting for his life.

He is in a critical condition. No one knows what will happen.

Please, I'm begging.

Pray for my husband. His name is Tony. His birthday was just yesterday. He has two tiny children who desperately need him. And a wife who loves him more than anything.

So, please. I need your prayers. Pray for my husband to be bought back to the family who needs him, who love desperately and unconditionally.

Every little bits. I need your help.

I'll let you know as I do.

Thankyou.

Update: Sat 8th Jan, 10:14 am.

No news as yet. But the prognosis is not good. We are hoping, without getting our hopes up, and it's a frightening, tortorous place to be.

Tony is still unresponsive, but I have reason to believe he can hear every word I say. I spent last night sleeping on a chair next to his bed. We held hands all night, just like we used to do when we first met.

My husband had a pyshcotic episode, and did something completley out of character. It was horrific to watch, and I can only imagine how tortured his own mind must be by what happened.

Please, keep praying. A tiny part of me believes miracles are possible. I can feel all your love and positive vibes. This- the Intenert, my communtiy- this is where I've been coming when the pain is so badf I cannot breathe. I read your messages, i feel your prayers, and it gives me faith and comfort.

Please, keep praying. Every little bit helps. My husband is a strong man- the toughest bloke I know-and he can fight this. I know he can.

Lori xo