Super Sonic   +  this is fucked

Speak

This is a slightly less cranky Lori. Hi.

I've had a couple of requests to blog the speech I made at Tony's funeral. So here it is. It is probably not verbatim, because i didn't write anything down. I just spoke, and spoke the truth.

In all this fucked up mess, this is something I am proud of. I spoke, and spoke well. I did it without a script, and without anyone holding my hand.

For such a tiny chick, I kick arse.

I don't know what to say up here. I don't know what i'm doing here. But i spoke at our wedding, and I must speak now.

I was going to tell you all what a great bloke Tony was, what a great father he was, but you all already know that, or you'll hear it today. What i can tell you is that Tony was such a great husband. He loved me, and our kids, so much. He took care of us. And he was big, and strong, and protected us.

And we loved being married. We loved being husband and wife. A lot of people say it's just a piece of paper, but it's not. We were so happy to be together like that. I am so proud that he choose me to be his wife.

Tony took care of everyone. all the time. He was so busy taking care of everyone else, he didn't speak out when something ws wrong.

And this is what you can do for me, for Tony, when you leave here today. All you men, you big men. When you walk away from here, you speak. If something is wrong, if something hurts, then you talk about. Tony was so busy taking care of everyone else, he didn't care take of himself. So after this, you speak.

All you men, you think you're big and tough and strong. You're not.

And thank you all so much for coming. It makes me smile, to see how many people loved my Tony as much as I did.