Super Sonic   +  Win stuff

The Things We Do For Our Kids…

Heya, I've blogged many times before about the way children's TV has the inherent ability to drive parents absolutely insane.

Especially the Wiggles, bless their colored skivvies. I dream in Wiggle some nights.

But... the things we do for our kids. When I got a press release not long back stating that the first ever Little Charlie Bear DVD was being released in Australia on September 14th, I well and truly took the bait.

The Chop, at three and a half, adores this show. He sings the theme song. He sits, transfixed, watching Charley Bear ("No mum!! It's Little Charley Bear!!" OK, kid....) tap dance and talk to the moon. And I can totally live this. There's no annoying techno dance music, no hardcore issues. This is pleasant kids TV, pure and simple. And the narrator, James Cordon, just has a voice to die for- calming but expressive.

It's not quite as addictive or cute as Small Potatoes- featured here at Glow's place- but Charley Bear is a winner. I asked the Chop how many jellybeans he would give it on the RRSAHM-Ranking-Stuff Scale and he said...

"Mummy, I want to eat the jellybeans."

Which is a fair call. So I'm giving Little Charley Bear at 4 out of 5 jellybeans on the RRSAHM-Ranking-Stuff-Scale.

And because I like to give stuff away.... I've got three packs featuring the new Charley Bear DVD and a gorgeous plush Charley Bear Fun Sounds toy. To win...

Leave a comment letting me know which kid's TV show tortures you the most.

Make sure you leave a valid email address with your comment.

Aussie residents only, sorry OSer's...

Winners will be drawn at Random at 8pm on the 16th September, contacted by email and announced via RRSAHM's Twitter and FaceBook account.

Winners have 48 hours to respond to their winning email, or the prize will be redrawn.

Awesome saucesome. Your time starts... now.