Super Sonic   +  thank you

LoveStamps and Voodoo Dolls

Hey jellybeans,

I just thought I'd share with y'all some more of the beautiful things I was sent in the months following Tony's death.

This one is the sweetest, cutest little survival kit, made by Toni from ChickChat. That tiny voodoo doll freaked me out slightly, but that's a topic for a whole 'nother post. Toni is awesome. She was one person who seemed to get it, to understand this horrible, irrational mindspace that crippling grief had left me in.... thank you, Toni. You are a very special person.

And Jo from LoveStamp- you can Like them on FaceBook, that'd be awesome- sent me this beautiful necklace, stamped with Tony's name. I adore it. I don't wear a lot of jewelry- I have piercings instead- but on the days I do wear jewelry, I wear this.

And I've added to it, a little. My wedding ring, Tony's wedding ring. A tiny gold cross tony and I bought for my charm bracelet, and never got around to getting attached. And the three peas in a pod that Bec sent me... they represent me and my kids.

Thank you so much ladies. I'm not generally a huge fan of trinkets and bit and pieces... but these, I love.