Super Sonic   +  stuff that makes me happy

Fairies

I have a fairy garden.

I blogged when we first moved in about the huge, fabulous tree stump we have in our back yard. In the few months we've been here, I've created myself a tiny, gorgeous fairy garden.

It's filled with things. If you look closely, you can spot birds and Smurfs, fairies, rusted keys, even a few old bottles and glass chess pieces.

I love it.

To top it off, I'm the proud new owner of a toadstool table, with toadstool chairs. Which is perfect for fairy tea parties.

Fairies welcome. Others, entry by application only, please.

***
Remember the rose...?

It's flowering.

And it's beautiful.

***

Seeing as some of you are wondering, the toadstool set came from my local craft market and is solid cement. It was a fraction the price of others I've seen- less than $100 for the set. Feel free to email me for further details...