Super Sonic   +  Win stuff

The Brow Wax

I had my eyebrows waxed the other day, for the first time ever. Yes, really- ever.

Super thanks to Cassie from the FlyingDrunkenMonkey for her awesome videography skills- I totally owe you, Cass- a filming of something painful happening to you in a public place. Revenge best served cold and all that.... you'll keep.

The lovely ladies from Nads have given me two packs to give away, each containing their Natural Hair Removal Gel and the Facial Hair Removal Wand... otherwise known as that awesome green squeezy wormy stuff. To win, leave me a comment on this post telling me- do you wax, or not? And why? This is a quickie- entries close Thursday 19th April at 8pm.

Winners drawn and notified soon after by email, to which they have 48 hours to respond or the prize is redrawn, at my discretion.. All entries must have a working email address attached to be considered valid. Answer that confuses, amuses, informs, disgusts or educates me the most wins, no arguments entered into because I am boss-lady of RRSAHM.

Aussie residents only, sorry everybody else. I can promise some international giveaways coming up very soon, and next month is a giveaway for my US of A jellybeans only- and it's the coolest prize pack in the history of blogging. Really really. Stay tuned...