Super Sonic   +  Win stuff

Sticky Stuff, A Missing Cat and Thank Goodness This Week's Over

It has been a strange kind of week... wading in salt water, almost buoyant enough to float, but not quite.

Hating myself just a bit. Uncelebrating my third wedding anniversary.

And- just for the Universe to really be a bitch- our cat, Mr Tree, has been missing for five days.

I'm assuming he's dead.

I'm not surprised.

***

On a slightly (heh) happier note, there are all kinds of giveaways going on around here. There's still time to order yum cha from Chan's and win a big arse TV to eat it in front of.

And- in case you forget what your children look like, being so engrossed in Chinese food and 3Dness- the lovely people at Stuck On You have given me a few sets of personalised ID labels to give away.

The Chop and I got to try them out first, just to make sure they stick. And they do. To everything. Pens, pencils, lunchboxes, school bags, drink bottles. Even shoes. They don't fade, don't run and can even go in the dishwasher (not the shoes, obviously).

To win one of three Stuck On You 5+ Value Packs personalised with your child's name, let me know in a comment on this post, what piece of stuff is your child always losing? (And here, it's socks... anyone would think the children were centipedes)


Dots added for privacy. Heh, again.
The answer that amuses or confuses me the most wins. My decision is final and no discussion will be entered into.

This one's open to Australian residents only.

Entries open Friday 27th July and close midnight (AEST) on Friday 10th August.

The winner will be announced via RRSAHM’s FaceBook page and Twitter feed, and probably in the newsletter as well. Winners will be emailed and have 48 hours to respond to that email with their postal address, or the prize will be redrawn.

Comments must have a valid email address to be included in this competition- I cannot stress this point enough, people. The number of times I pick a winner and have no contact address for them... it makes me sad. If you're on Blogger, make sure you're logged in then click this link to set your email address to reply-able. Cheers.