Super Sonic   +  TIME

Obviously it's the silly season…

Because I am clearly going insane. I'm hosting not one but two parties tomorrow. One in the morning, for my mum's group, and one in the afternoon for ds's birthday :shakeshead: Very bad organisation and planning skills there, Lori...

Admittedly, the morning one is at a park and pretty much sorted- a bring a plate deal. But having 30 people here tomorrow afternoon for a bbq to celebrate one tired toddlers birthday might not be fun.

I actually thought I'd be really into doing parties for the kids, seeing as it used to be my job and all. But tbh it all just seems like a whole lot of effort when I'm so bloody exhausted. And then there is only three weeks till Xmas, and a lot of shopping left to do. Oh dear. Wish me luck.

And thanks to everyone who actually read my last entry, I didn't think anyone would.

On a totally different topic, I'm in love with digital television. My brother recently alerted me to the existence of Channel Go (channel 99 for those not in the know), and it is brilliant. Episodes of Frasier, South Park, the Flintstones and the Jetsons, and sitcoms galore. I'm in heaven. The tv hasn't been switched over in days- with the exception of Deal or No Deal for ds, who loves it for some reason, can even do the "No Deal" sign (further proof that the child watches too much tv)

Anyhoos, I'm off to bed. Nighty night all.