Super Sonic   +  random

Beauty is only blog deep

Greetings,

Well, it seems that someone thinks I'm beautiful. The lovely Jen from Jemikaan has awarded me the Beautiful Blogger Award. If you haven't already checked out Jen's blog, I strongly advise it- she is an amazing woman and a truly inspirational mummy.

So, here are the rules of the Beautiful Blogger award...

1. Thank the person who gave you this award. (Thank you Jen!!)
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Pass the award along to 7-9-15- however many bloggers who you have recently discovered and who you think are fantastic!
4. Contact the bloggers you've picked and let them know about the award.

Now, because I like following the rules, here are seven random things you probably don't already know about me. Scraping the bottom of the barrel here. Apologies and all that jazz.

I read obituaries. Because I just think someone should.

I get anxious over silly things. My anxiety trigger this weeks seems to be whether or not to change my blog template. Utterly ridiculous. I still haven't decided. Maybe that should be my next point....

I am unashamedly indecisive. And I make a regular habit out of flipping a coin to make decisions. Then I don't like the answer. So I flip again. And repeat.

I'm a chronic fingernail biter. Shame, shame, shame.

When I was twenty, I wrote a list of things I wanted to do in my lifetime. The only one I haven't crossed off is learning how to ride a motorbike.

I am terrified of snakes. As a result of stepping on two of them, in separate incidents, within months of each other when I was about eight years old. It scarred me for life.

I have a secret dream. One day, I will do a stand up comedy gig. I swear it.

Now, to pass the award on, to the new bloggers I have found who really do it for me. In no particular order, the results are... *insert drumroll here*

Kristin @ Wanderlust. Cause she is waaay funny. even if she doesn't know what a scarf is.

AllieCat@ In a Pea Green Boat. Funny Story. Allie has been a Follower of mine for ages, and I actually thought I was Following here too. Erm... not. Had her confused with someone else. See? Totally funny story.

Jill @ The Drafts Folder. A very different blog.

And we'll leave it there. There are, of course, at least six other blogs I'd love to award, but this one is for new blog finds. And, as I said, I like to stick to the rules.