Super Sonic   +  random

Oh my

Herumph,

Just thought I'd share with y'all the totally healthy foods included with a big boxed set of plastic kitchen goodies that the Chop's best mate, Princess BoofHead, was given recently.

Hmmm. The biccies, donuts, ice cream I can totally cope with. The chips look suspiciously like they may have come from a certain fast food chain. The hot dog? Disturbing on so many levels, as hot dogs generally are.

But I'd have to say the award for Most Inappropriate Inclusion in a Children's Toy goes to these bottles here.

Sauce bottles, perhaps? No, look closer. Is that a Coke logo I see...? Not quite, but pretty bloody close.

Forget the milk, forget the OJ, let's throw two bottles of cola in with the mix. Why hello, childhood obesity and bad eating habits, I didn't see there. How on earth did I miss you?

OK, so really it's not quite as bad as the Macca's Drive Thru playset (who buys these things for their kids, honestly? Show yourselves!) But it comes a close second.

Just as an aside thought here, who dressed this poor kid?! Part hand me down hand knit, part Greg Wiggle.

And here's my muchly hypocritical effort at catching the kids on film (or memory card, at least), doing a "Cheers!" with the plastic Coke. Chill out, OK? They are two, neither of them know what Coke is, and the bottles have since been hidden.

The Chop was far more interested in the plastic ice cream, true to form. The kid pretends anything is an ice ream, including toy cars and the face washer in the bath. And please excuse the crap-tastic-ness of the piccie- as we've established previously, busy toddlers are very difficult to catch on film memory card.

Anyway, the point I'm getting to (kinda)- is it just me? Or is plastic Coke for little kids just a bit... wrong?