Super Sonic   +  nerd stuff

A whip crackin', blog floggin' Friday

Yeehaaa,

And welcome back BlogFloggers!

I must say thank you all berry much for crossing over from Mummytime last week to play here on RRSAHM. I had a fantastic time blog hopping mah way through the linky list. I laughed, cried, got clucky (not quite that clucky) and entered me a few competitions.

Now, I note there has been a wee bit of confooosion with getting the blog hop code into your post. So here is Lori's Fail Proof Guide To Stuffing Up Your HTML TM. (See? The little 'TM' means that's trademarked. Heh.)

Whatever.


If you're on Blogger, click on the bottom of the linky list where it says "Click here to get the code" (as shown above in my super cool Picniking efforts). Copy the short code that comes up. Then, in your post editor, click on the "Edit HTML" tab (as shown below in my super cool Picniking efforts) and paste the code at the very bottom of your post. Don't panic if you click back to "Compose" and it comes up as nothing at all, it will show up when you hit Publish Post.

If you happen to be on WordPress you're on your own I have no freaking idea Mr McLinky tells me that this code may be a good idea.... (another Picniky thing to stop Mr Helpie Helperton Blogger converting the HTML to rich text. Sorry. Can you even copy and paste that...? I don't know. Whatever. There is probably an easier, quicker way to do this, but I don't know how. I can actually hear Brenda wishing she had given FYBF to someone who actually knows what they're doing with this InterWebby thing).

Try it out, let me know how it goes. Please don't hold me responsible if it crashes your template.

If you haven't Flogged your Blog before, please feel free to jump on in and your link to your list. To add the button, just copy the code underneath it and add it your post, as per the directions above. If that's all a bit too much, don't worry about it this week and add your link anyway. OK? OK.

The whole point of it is to find cool new blogs to read, and get your blog out there to find other cool new people to read it. So what are you are standing around here gawking at me for? Grab your aviator sunnies, slap on your social-like trilby hats and get Floggy wit' it.

The New Rules (which are kinda almost pretty much the same as the Old Rules)

  1. Follow my blog. (*ahem* *cough* My Blog. Me me me. Me me. You get the picture.)
  2. Grab B's bubbly button and post it on your sidebar.
  3. Link your First Name and/or Blog Name and URL of your linked post (not your homepage) below.
  4. Add a short description (max of 125 chars). It could be a description of yourself, your blog or a teaser to your latest post.
  5. Follow at least 1 linkyer/blogger (Be nice and spread the love).
  6. The list will be open for linkyers on Fridays (and for the foreigners Friday as well).
  7. A new and fresh link list will open every Friday. And you will have to link up AGAIN. The previous link list does not carry over to the following week.
  8. And lastly, have lotsa fun. I mean it. If I detect anyone not totally loving the awesomeness, I will bump you off the linky list. (Joking) (Kinda).
  9. rrsahm