Super Sonic   +  love

FlogYoBlog Friday- The Karma Edition

Mushi mushi,

There's been a bit of chatter on the InterWebs the last week or so about people who are.. well... let's call them Memeaphiles. People who link and run, without feeling the community spirit and feeding the Follow list and comment box of others.

Now, I'd hate to think any of my FYBFer's were responsible for this kind of behavior
. Sorry, I had to strike that whole sentence. I really do sound a bit too much like my mother. She's a school teacher, did you guess that?

Whatever. I think you know where I'm going with this. Don't make me instate one of those silly rules where you have to comment on every second blog of the six before you, or something like that. No one expects you to comment when you have nothing to add, or Follow blogs that just don't tickle your pickle.

But, please, share the comment and clicky love around. Have a hop through the blog hop. As the name suggests, that' what it's good for. You will find some super cool, funny, moving, competition-entering good posts, I promise you that. Or your money back. Or a lifetime of jellybeans Or something.

There's even a whole plethora of different memes and linkies and hops out there- Friday really is the day for it. Is it because Friday, Follow and fun go so very well together? Entirely possible. Go, my children, see what is beyond yonder purple hills. Just remember y'all come back for FYBF, ya hear?


Leaky karma. Yuhuh. From here. Stealing pictures is bad karma too, mmkay?

OK, enough of my waffling. Go on, get your link on. Follow the rules. Just remember- it's called karma, baby, and it goes around.

The New Rules (which are kinda almost pretty much the same as the Old Rules)

  1. Follow my blog. (*ahem* *cough* My Blog. Me me me. Me me. You get the picture.)
  2. Grab B's bubbly button- she is the FYBF inventor extraordinaire- and post it on your sidebar.
  3. Link your First Name and/or Blog Name and URL of your linked post (not your homepage) below.
  4. Add a short description (max of 125 chars). It could be a description of yourself, your blog or a teaser to your latest post.
  5. Follow at least 1 linkyer/blogger (Be nice and spread the love).
  6. The list will be open for linkyers on Fridays (and for the foreigners Friday as well).
  7. A new and fresh link list will open every Friday. And you will have to link up AGAIN. The previous link list does not carry over to the following week.
  8. And lastly, have lotsa fun. I mean it. If I detect anyone not totally loving the awesomeness, I will bump you off the linky list. (Joking) (Kinda).

rrsahm