Super Sonic   +  shameless self promotion

It's time to leave the island... Lori

Or something,

You may have noticed, over there on the left, a new addition to the RRSAHM side bar, yes? A pretty, shiny trophy button thingie doovie. KidSpot have named me as one of their Top 50 Bloggers. Why? I have no idea. But I am never one to look an accolade in the terms and conditions, so I am more than happy to accept.

Here it is again. Everyone, make appreciative noises- Ooooh. Aaaaaaah.

It's even better than a real life trophy because you can click on it. True. And it takes you to my KidSpot profile. And there, on the right, is a little button with a thumbs up. That's how you vote for me. Click it. That's the way.

You see, one of the 48 of the Top 50 bloggers who do not have a sponsorship with KidSpot (long story) are going to win a holiday to Dunk Island. Awesomeness. Check out their backyard.

That's my kinda thing. I'm a luxury girl. Forget backpacking. Camping, I can deal with if I have to have to, and make a Pollyanna sunshine job of it. But a resort, in the sunshine? Feck yes. Please.

We've covered before I freaking hate flying. Dunk Island, I will fly for you. To you. Whatever.

So. Have I mentioned before the The Man and I haven't had a proper honeymoon since we got married...? No....? Well, that's true. Unless three days with a toddler counts as a honeymoon? I don't think it does, really. At all.*

Now, I want you to weigh that up with how totally awesomeness your week-daily dose of RRSAHM is. And then try not to let that equation bother you too much, and for me anyway. OK? OK! Thank you. You guys rock hard.

* Don't feel sorry for me, I'm not bitter about it, really. No.. wait.. that's right, I am bitter about it So feel sorry for me. Sympathy votes are good votes, OK? OK.