Super Sonic   +  wordless wednesday

Bath Time at the Purple House

Shhh,

It's been a long time since I've done a Wordless Wednesday. Because I can't seem to shut up. Obviously. Anyway. Here you go. It's bath time, at the Purple House....

... and how cute is that?!

While we're here, the winner of the Tinkerbell DVD is.... Allie from In A Beautiful Pea Green Boat! Her girls are going to love this DVD. And she, like I, will be able to recite very freaking word of it within a few weeks time.

And *ahem* anyone looking for yesterday afternoon's amazing disappearing post, please don't fret- it will be back. Why did it go? I do not know. When will it be back? When the Google god gives his blessings, I suppose.

So... Wordless Wednesday. Like I said, I just can't seem to shut the hell up. Shutting up... now.