Super Sonic   +  roll up roll up it's carnival time

Roll up, roll up, it's FlogYoBlog Friday!!

Roll up, roll up,

Come one, come all, to the greatest blog hop on Earth... wwwhhhhhheeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!

*Ahem*. Indeed. Excuse me, I'm excited. It's carnival time. Oooooh yeah. I love a carnival. Virtual, or otherwise. In fact, I'm so excited about it, I'm sitting here eating fairy floss and spinning round and round and round of my swivelly cool computer chair. As you do.

Whatever. If you don't know what I'm talking about- how could you not, from last paragraph, it's the Aussie Mummy Blogger September blog carnival'e. Click on the big top, and go check it out.

AMB blog carnival button


And, after you've done that, you can join Aussie Mummy Bloggers. Because we're awesome. And, no, it's not discriminatory. You don't have to be Aussie. Or a Mummy. Or a Blogger. Actually, a blog is required. Evidently.

I know, I've given a whole heap of jobs this week, so I have, quite helpfully and most patronizingly, written up a post-it for you. Here you go. You're welcome.

Excellent. You can print it out and tick things off as you go.

OK. Enough of the carnival spirit. On with the flogging!! Check out all the details here. Follow the rules. Get ready.. get set....and... flog!

The Rules.

  1. Follow my blog, the Random Ramblings of a SAHM. I never seem to get to reading all the links here. But believe me, I try. Not that any of this is my idea anyway- FYBF is MummyTime's brainbaby, I'm just minding it for a bit.
  2. Grab B's bubbly button and post it on your sidebar.
  3. Link your First Name and/or Blog Name and URL of your linked post (not your homepage) below.
  4. Add a short description (max of 125 chars). It could be a description of yourself, your blog or a teaser to your latest post. But be warned, Mr McLinky List doesn't seem to groove on apostrophes, quotation marks, or other forms of punctuation. Use them at your own risk.
  5. Follow at least 1 linkyer/blogger (Be nice and spread the love).
  6. The list will be open for linkyers on Fridays (and for the foreigners Friday as well).
  7. A new and fresh link list will open every Friday. And you will have to link up AGAIN. The previous link list does not carry over to the following week.
  8. And lastly, have lotsa fun. I mean it. If I detect anyone not totally loving the awesomeness, I will bump you off the linky list. (Joking) (Kinda).
  9. rrsahm