Super Sonic   +  weWISHyouamerryxmas

FlogYoBlog Friday- The Not Quite XMas Edition

Howdy doody,

It's FlogYoBlog Friday, people's! FlogYoBlog is a blog hop, for all blogs bright and beautiful, and all blogs large and small. All blogs wise and wonderful, the GoogleGod made them all. Feel free to link up a post from the week, and click around and share the love to other bloggers too, mmmkay? Excellent. Technical instructions are here, if you need them.

Moving on- because I have a whole load o' not-so-interesting stuff to tell you today- in case you missed it, I guest posted at WoogsWorld yesterday. Discussing a very, very, very bad word. Top of the language warning, OK? OK. A very bad word. Seriousness.

When you're done reading that, you can, if you feel so inclined, go check out L. Avery's blog, The Magnolia Blossom Review. She reviewed RRSAHM this week. I got 3.75 magnolias. And she even made me a cool little image thing....

...and every time I got to the Magnolia Blossom Review blog, my head reads all the posts in a deep Southern accent. Which is very entertaining. I suggest you do the same.

Lastly- unless I think of something else, which I may- there is no FlogYoBlog next week. It's Christmas Eve, after all. But we'll be up and running again on the 31st December. No one panic, we're only missing a week. And yes, I know the 31st is New Years Eve. But I figure at least some of you will be losers responsible parents like me and staying home on NYE. Relatively un-inebriated.

Whatever. Like Hugh (as in Bunny) says, New Years is for amateurs.

And..... I'll take a breath now, shall I? Get your link on, jellybeans- happy Flogging!!

The Rules.

  1. Follow my blog, the Random Ramblings of a SAHM. I never seem to get to reading all the links here. But believe me, I try. Not that any of this is my idea anyway- FYBF is MummyTime's brainbaby. I stole it.
  2. Grab the bubbly button and post it on your sidebar.
  3. Link your First Name and/or Blog Name and URL of your post or blog.
  4. Add a short description (max of 125 chars). It could be a description of yourself, your blog or a teaser to your latest post. .
  5. Follow at least 1 linkyer/blogger (Be nice and spread the love).
  6. The list will be open for linkyers on Fridays (and for the foreigners Friday as well).
  7. A new and fresh link list will open every Friday. And you will have to link up AGAIN. The previous link list does not carry over to the following week.
  8. And lastly, have lotsa fun. I mean it. If I detect anyone not totally loving the awesomeness, I will bump you off the linky list. (Joking) (Kinda).
  9. rrsahm