Super Sonic   +  Win stuff

Lori Runs Away And Finds Cool Stuff

This is what I got up to this weekend...

And you...?

***
Most mums agree that mid-year toy sales are a bit like childbirth- possibly unpleasant at the the time, awesome reward at the end, unfortunately but completely necessary. And once you're there, you start wondering who told you this was a good idea in the first place.

And that's just the layby line.

In attempt to cut the frustration, Big W have released the first ever online shopping app for an Aussie department store. Shopping via the app on your lounge in your pj's versus madness at midnight...? Big W sent me a $200 voucher with which to conduct this experiment. And I determine- App and Pj's win, every time. It's got the current catalogues, a workable search function, you can layby online and delivery was quick. The only drawbacks are it's not available on the iPad, and while the Chop's scooter came wrapped in black plastic, I found myself fighting the Bump for her boxed-up dollhouse, clearly visible when the postie dropped it off.

The things we do for kids. Anyway. To win yourself a $200 Big W voucher to spend in store or online, leave me a comment on this post, telling me what toy you always wanted as a kid but never ever got. (In case you're wondering, mine was a tacky clear box full of gaudy plastic jewelry. Why? I don't know. I think just becasue all my friends seemed to have one. Try as I might, Google won't spit me out a picture. Sorry)

The answer that amuses or confuses me the most wins. My decision is final and no discussion will be entered into.

This one's open to Australian residents only.

Entries open Monday 9th July and close midnight (AEST) on Monday 15th July.

The winner will be announced via RRSAHM’s FaceBook page and Twitter feed, and probably in the newsletter as well. Winners will be emailed and have 48 hours to respond to that email with their postal address, or the prize will be redrawn.

Comments must have a valid email address to be included in this competition- I cannot stress this point enough, people. The number of times I pick a winner and have no contact address for them... it makes me sad. If you're on Blogger, make sure you're logged in then click this link to set your email address to reply-able. Cheers.