Super Sonic   +  six word memoir

Six Word Memoirs

Mushi mushi,

I've been thinking about this one for days now. It started with a post on Second Wind. Have a read, I promise it's entertaining. I thought it was a challenge I could easily take on- to write my own memoirs, in six words. The story of my life, condensed.

As usual, it was harder than I thought it would be. And I'm not as clever as I think I am. I've discovered that's a recurring theme on this blog.

Firstly, here is the Man's contribution.

Please insert more money now.

Haha, very funny, Man. Pity that is five words, not six. Idiot.

Here are my efforts. They range from the sublime to the ridiculous.

A not quite, almost perfect fairytale.

Bad habits revisited, over and again.

If only I got more sleep...

Mostly mediocre, some moments of brilliance.

Sometimes things are hard- not always.

Best things are free. 'Cept cigarettes.

Nothing to see here, move on.

But I think the one that sums me up the best is-

More fun than you might think.

And if you want to know what the picture of the baby shoes is all about... you'll just have to read the original post I linked to... won't you...?