Super Sonic   +  stuff that makes me happy

If I were, I'd be…

If I were a month, I'd be December.

If I were a day of the week, I'd be Tuesday.

If I were a time of day, I'd be way past bedtime.

If I were a planet, I'd be a star.

If I were an animal, I'd be a stretched out pussycat.

If I were a direction, I'd be the good witch of the East.

If I were a piece of furniture, I'd be a huge, comfy ottoman.

If I were a liquid, I'd be Coca Cola.

If I were a gemsotone, I'd be a pink diamond.

If I were a tree, I'd be a flame tree.

If I were a tool, I'd be a Swiss army knife.

If I were a flower, I'd be a daisy.

If I were a kind of weather, I'd be the dry heat of a bushfire summer.

If I were a musical instrument, I'd be an acoustic guitar.

If I were a color, I'd be purple with pink polka dots.

If I were an emotion, I'd be childish exuberance.

If I were a fruit, I'd be a watermelon.

If I were a sound, I'd be the last hurrah.

If I were an element, I'd be Cu Co3.

If I were a car, I'd be a clapped out VW beetle with a peace sign on the bonnet.

This image stolen from Car Domain.

If I were a food, I'd be jellybeans.

If I were a place, I'd be right here.

If I were a material, I'd be skinny corduroy.

If I were a taste, I'd be fairy floss.

If I were a scent, I'd be lavender and cigarette smoke.

If I were a body part, I'd be the ankle.

If I were a facial expression, I'd be a tongue stuck out.

If I were a pair of shoes, I'd be my old Converse sneakers.

Image pinched from Flickr

Way cool meme, huh? I don't know where it started which is annoying, so if it yours and you'd like to claim it, please do so. Kristin at Wanderlust tagged me. Because, really, after I run out of my humongous backlog of drafts, I'm gonna be totally stuck for ideas.

Whatever-o. Tagging the usual suspects...

Lucy @ Diminshing Lucy

Mel @ SugerCoat It.

TeacherMommy @ Diapers and Dragons

Sarah @ Just Me

Brenda @ MummyTime.

Enjoy the weekend, blogoroonies.