Super Sonic   +  stuff that makes me happy

iJealous

Hi all,
I know, I know, two blog posts in one day cloggin' up your Readers and all. Sorry 'bout dat. But, you see, the Lovely Lady B from MummyTime has started a brand new spanky meme, all about being happy and postive and squeeeee!!

She has done it just to make me jealous.

Because, as we all know, I don't have an iPhone.

Herumph.

So, I defaced her button.

And that made me feel better.

So now I'll play.

Some things that make me happy... (No, these weren't all taken today. Obviously. I'm lazy like that).

A Bumpy Thing

A Chop-a-lop

Flowers. And purple.

Taking photos of stuff. Old stuff especially.

The great outdoors

Bad Humpty Macca's.(OK, that's really just a gratuitous use of a photo I like. And an in-joke for those of you who have been Following for a while. 'Scuse me while I have a giggle to myself over here.)