Super Sonic   +  stuff that makes me happy

Let's Play Dress Ups!!

Aloha,

I think we've established before, I luurve to play dress ups.

No, not in the kinky nurses and french maids way you're thinking. Sheesh. Get your minds out of the gutter. The Man should be so lucky. If I were going to play with a feather duster, I'd do something novel with it. Like, say, dusting.

But I digress.

The years I spent working as a kids entertainer, supplying any number of characters- fairy, clown,witch, mermaid, pirate,cowgirl, princess, Bratz doll and so on and so forth, I'm your girl- have left me with not only a serious fairy floss hangover, but a massive collection of totally random dress up's.

Which are just perfect for rainy days.

Before some bright spark asks, yes, I'm dressed up here. Boom tish.

We've got wigs, wings, hats, dresses, clown pants, braces, an umbrella and a few random juggling implements. And the clown shoes just go off like a frog in a sock. As you may have seen yesterday, everyone had a go of them.

The Chop has spent the last week flying the house like a butterfly.. erm... MasterChef style.

Is this not the cutest thing you have ever seen...? Lady Gaga, eat your heart out.

The Bump was not exactly impressed with dress ups, can you tell...?

Whatever. Be honest with me here- how do you think I'd go,as a blond...?

Yeah. That's kinda what I thought too.

I'm totally cheating and linking this one up twice- for MummyTime's iHappy Monday....

mummytime

.....and Childhood 101's We Play.

We Play