Super Sonic   +  stuff that makes me happy

So. What don't you know about me already?

Howdy deedly,

It's come to my attention that I am what is known as an 'over-sharer'. In it's essence, this means that I tell you too much crap about stuff in my life that you don't actually want to know.

Whatever. You keep coming back. It can't be that bad.

In the spirit of continuing to over-share all aspects of my life with you, I have invented signed up for FormSpring.

What the hell is FormSpring, you ask? Don't worry, you're not the only one. Basically, FormSpring is a place where you can ask me anonymous, random questions. And I will answer them. Yay!! I know, I know, it's just what you were looking for today.

So.. what are you still doing here? Go, minions, fly, and ask me some questions!! I'll publish the answers on the blog asap-ish.