Super Sonic   +  love

FlogYoBlog and Feel'EmUp

Hooray for boobies!!

Let's just call it double entendre Friday, shall we? Yes, I think we shall.

As per the usual Friday fabulousness, it is FlogYoBlog Friday, where we all link up, click around and share the blog floggy love. If you are a flogging virgin, check out all the gritty details here. Please don't be afraid. I promise we will be gentle. Most of us, anyway.

Now, for the bit about boobies. Those of you on Twitter may have noticed a whole lot of pink in your stream the last few days. Lots of lovely ladies- and at least one rocking dude- have changed their avatars piccies to either a rose-colored view, or 'pinked their bits', so to speak. It's for a very good cause. And it's called #feelemupFriday.

I stole the ribbon from TopNews. I'm sure they won't mind.

It's the brainbaby of Carol Duncan, and you can check out Seraphim's post on it here (and her awareness linky list here!).

The pink avatars are simply a way to remind you to do a self breast examination. Today. Tonight. In the shower. At your next available opportunity. Please. Chances are you'll find nothing. If you do find something, chances are it will be nothing. But early detection is the best weapon we have against breast cancer.

My grandmother has been in remission from breast cancer now for 15 years. This is a cause close to my heart. And my boobies. As the case may be.

So, get your flog on. And after you've done that, feel yourself up. Awesomeness!

The New Rules (which are kinda almost pretty much the same as the Old Rules)

  1. Follow my blog. (*ahem* *cough* My Blog. Me me me. Me me. You get the picture.)
  2. Grab B's bubbly button and post it on your sidebar.
  3. Link your First Name and/or Blog Name and URL of your linked post (not your homepage) below.
  4. Add a short description (max of 125 chars). It could be a description of yourself, your blog or a teaser to your latest post.
  5. Follow at least 1 linkyer/blogger (Be nice and spread the love).
  6. The list will be open for linkyers on Fridays (and for the foreigners Friday as well).
  7. A new and fresh link list will open every Friday. And you will have to link up AGAIN. The previous link list does not carry over to the following week.
  8. And lastly, have lotsa fun. I mean it. If I detect anyone not totally loving the awesomeness, I will bump you off the linky list. (Joking) (Kinda).
  9. rrsahm