Super Sonic   +  random

Flogging 101- The First Time Floggers Edition

Howzatforawesome,

Hey everyone- I know, I know, I'm sorry. Depending on what type of mood he's in, Mr Linky list may or may not be here, at the bottom of the post. LinkyTools are currently doing maintenance (on a Friday?! Really.) and that is a massive pain in the bum. Again, I'm really sorry, and things will be back to normal next week.... (or there will be big, big trouble, Mr Linky. I mean it. You have been warned.)

It's Friday- that must mean it's blog flogging time!

Welcome, anyone who hasn't flogged before. I get asked by a lot of virgin-esque-ish bloggers "Eh? What's this Flogging thing? I just don't understand it..."

Believ me, virgin Floggers, t's simple. Below this post is a link list of different blogs that you may enjoy. Feel free to add your own. All the technical directions are here. It's simply a way of finding new blogs to read, and getting a few new readers for your won blog. Sharing the luuuuurve.

There is no pressure to Follow any blogs you don't want to, or comment if you've got nothing to add. But, pretty please, have a click through the list and see what you can find. You won't be disappointed. There are some awesome blogs out there, and we all put on our party clothes for FlogYoBlog Friday.

Now, one two three more things- if the all the html business, adding the button and what not, stresses you out, don't worry too much about it. Eventually, you'll get the hang of it. Feel free to add your link to the list, no matter how big, small, tech-un-savvy you may be.

And secondly, please don't SHOUT at people in the linky list. I hate that. Maybe it's the nanna coming out in me. But I will edit it out.

In other nanna related matters, I'll also bl**p any swear words. I don't mind them on my blog, but this is a blog hop (most of the time- on the days I remember to check the blog hop box),which means other people can display the list on their blog as well, and other people may be even more nanna-ish than me and not particularly want the word f*ck on their blog.

Or something. In the happy medium between being polite and anal, we find the asterisk.

Whatever-o. I think that's it. Have a totally awesomeness weekend, ladies and jellybeans, and happy Flogging!!

The Rules.

  1. Follow my blog, the Random Ramblings of a SAHM. I never seem to get to reading all the links here. But believe me, I try. Not that any of this is my idea anyway- FYBF is MummyTime's brainbaby, I'm just minding it for a bit.
  2. Grab B's bubbly button and post it on your sidebar.
  3. Link your First Name and/or Blog Name and URL of your linked post (not your homepage) below.
  4. Add a short description (max of 125 chars). It could be a description of yourself, your blog or a teaser to your latest post. But be warned, Mr McLinky List doesn't seem to groove on apostrophes, quotation marks, or other forms of punctuation. Use them at your own risk.
  5. Follow at least 1 linkyer/blogger (Be nice and spread the love).
  6. The list will be open for linkyers on Fridays (and for the foreigners Friday as well).
  7. A new and fresh link list will open every Friday. And you will have to link up AGAIN. The previous link list does not carry over to the following week.
  8. And lastly, have lotsa fun. I mean it. If I detect anyone not totally loving the awesomeness, I will bump you off the linky list. (Joking) (Kinda).
  9. rrsahm