Super Sonic   +  random

Happy Flogging UnFriday!

Gesundheit!

And a very happy Friday to you all. Unless, you're a Stay At Home Mum like me. In which case, Friday would be enjoyable, I'm sure, if I worked regular hours and had a weekend to look forward to.

As it is, Friday is just the day before the two days when I have one extra exceptionally large child person to clean up after. (Hello, Man).

So a very flogging unFriday to you all, instead. Or something.

Remember Mrs Winterpepper? Cranky old bitch. She finally put down her knitting needles for long enough to telegram me the winners of the Cocktails at Naptime giveaway. Congratulations Aly and AussieMumBecc, you are getting your very own copy of Mrs Winterpepper's least favorite book! Yayness! I'll email you for details. And, much to my dismay, Mrs Winterpepper plans to guest post again very, very soon....

Righto. That's enough waffle from me. Almost. I also want to say thanks for the vlog love yesterday, jellybeans. I felt all nude and lame and exposed and, as usual, everyone loves me anyway. Being me is awesome.

*Ahem* On with the flogging!! No, wait- in case you missed the exciting news last week, the linky code now works with WordPress blogs! Apparently. Not that I'd know, because, evidently, I'm on Blogger. Whatever. Mr Linky says to just make sure you're grabbing the correct code- top one for Blogger, bottom for WP. OK? OK.

Now- on with the flogging!!

The Rules.

  1. Follow my blog, the Random Ramblings of a SAHM. I never seem to get to reading all the links here. But believe me, I try. Not that any of this is my idea anyway- FYBF is MummyTime's brainbaby, I'm just minding it for a bit.
  2. Grab B's bubbly button and post it on your sidebar.
  3. Link your First Name and/or Blog Name and URL of your linked post (not your homepage) below.
  4. Add a short description (max of 125 chars). It could be a description of yourself, your blog or a teaser to your latest post. .
  5. Follow at least 1 linkyer/blogger (Be nice and spread the love).
  6. The list will be open for linkyers on Fridays (and for the foreigners Friday as well).
  7. A new and fresh link list will open every Friday. And you will have to link up AGAIN. The previous link list does not carry over to the following week.
  8. And lastly, have lotsa fun. I mean it. If I detect anyone not totally loving the awesomeness, I will bump you off the linky list. (Joking) (Kinda).
  9. rrsahm