Super Sonic   +  shameless self promotion

It's BlogFlogging Day!!

Aloha!!,

And welcome to Friday, blog flogging day!! Excitement much, or what...?

I do apologize for last week's linky dramas. Mr Linky sent me an apology email, and promises it won't happen again. He managed to stuff up and send me the email over 100 times, so he must be really, really sorry. To make up for it, the linky list should now work with all WordPress blogs. Yaaaaay!!! And he longer holds a grudge against punctuation. Double yaaaaaay!!!!

Anyway, I'll keep this short. Because I know a lot of people don't actually read these posts. But today is the day for BodyLove- getting your gear off and your groove on.

Annnnd I'm giving away $1000. All you have to do to enter is comment (Did you miss that post? If a blog post fails to publish to everyone's Readers, does it still exist?). And two books. Same deal. And then the pig jumped into the butter dish and ruined the whole party.

*Ahem*. On with the flogging!!!

The Rules.

  1. Follow my blog, the Random Ramblings of a SAHM. I never seem to get to reading all the links here. But believe me, I try. Not that any of this is my idea anyway- FYBF is MummyTime's brainbaby, I'm just minding it for a bit.
  2. Grab B's bubbly button and post it on your sidebar.
  3. Link your First Name and/or Blog Name and URL of your linked post (not your homepage) below.
  4. Add a short description (max of 125 chars). It could be a description of yourself, your blog or a teaser to your latest post. .
  5. Follow at least 1 linkyer/blogger (Be nice and spread the love).
  6. The list will be open for linkyers on Fridays (and for the foreigners Friday as well).
  7. A new and fresh link list will open every Friday. And you will have to link up AGAIN. The previous link list does not carry over to the following week.
  8. And lastly, have lotsa fun. I mean it. If I detect anyone not totally loving the awesomeness, I will bump you off the linky list. (Joking) (Kinda).
  9. rrsahm