Super Sonic   +  whatever.

FlogYoBlog Friday*

*Crap title, I know. It's all I got this week, OK? OK.

Ahhhh,

Welcome!! It's FlogYoBlog Friday!! The coolest, most awesomest...

OK. Enough of that. My exclamation marks are looking droopy. I've had a huge blogging week. Including an very exciting thingie I did for Kleenex Mums, which I'm sure I will get around to telling you about sometime next week.

So... this is FlogYoBlog Friday. For newbies, it's a blog hop- a way to find cool blogs to read, and show off your own blog. All the technical instructions are here. FlogYoBlog really is the place to be on a Friday. Trust me. The Bloggess was here last week. Yup, that's me showing off again. And I'm too tired to be enthusiastic about it.

So.. you lot will have to do the enthusing for me. Get ready... get set... flog....

The Rules.

  1. Follow my blog, the Random Ramblings of a SAHM. I never seem to get to reading all the links here. But believe me, I try. Not that any of this is my idea anyway- FYBF is MummyTime's brainbaby. I stole it.
  2. Grab the bubbly button and post it on your sidebar.
  3. Link your First Name and/or Blog Name and URL of your post or blog.
  4. Add a short description (max of 125 chars). It could be a description of yourself, your blog or a teaser to your latest post. .
  5. Follow at least 1 linkyer/blogger (Be nice and spread the love).
  6. The list will be open for linkyers on Fridays (and for the foreigners Friday as well).
  7. A new and fresh link list will open every Friday. And you will have to link up AGAIN. The previous link list does not carry over to the following week.
  8. And lastly, have lotsa fun. I mean it. If I detect anyone not totally loving the awesomeness, I will bump you off the linky list. (Joking) (Kinda).
  9. rrsahm