Super Sonic   +  urban decay

Trees and Cars and The House and Stuff

I'm still researching The House- it's slow going. Finding the title number, plan number, or even the accurate street number is nearly impossible.

I can tell you this, though- as I said in the first place, there are things in that house that have no logical right to be there.

The man who I believed lived there, who's personal effects are everywhere... he migrated to Australia in 1948, and was the first f his family to do so. The stacks- thousands- of newspapers are all Australian, from Sydney and it's surrounding areas, and date back as far as 1940. There are Masonic newsletters from New south Wales dating back as far as 1932.

I actually went back recently, looking for more information, and took some video footage while I was there. I'll vlog it for you soon, promise.

Curiouser and curiouser. I still have a few phone calls to make. I'll keep you posted.

I've been on some more urbex-ing adventures.... I just haven't had time to edit the photos yet. Heh. So sue me. Having pneumonia, again, for the second time in six months... it slows you down a bit.

In the meantime, I know some of you will think this is cool. Locals of this are are gonna say "Meh..", because we all drive it past it every day and are so used to seeing it.

But what's not to like about a car with a tree growing through it?

I've never been sure if it came about my intention or accident... I don't think it matters. It's all kind of living awesome.