Super Sonic   +  love

Flog Yo Blog Black Friday

Ooooh,

Welcome to the creepy, cobweb infested RRSAHM! Oh yes, it's Friday the Thirteenth... doo doo doo doo... *insert creepy music here*

As we know, I was having a horror movie of my own last week. I'm still in the recovery stages and still in some pain. The embarrassment is only just beginning to ease.

Anyway.

I do apoligise that I did not get around to everyone's blogs. And I forgot to open the linky list as a blog hop- thank you to the MadMother for letting me know. Shame, shame, shame. A bad Flogging hostess. Do forgive me.

I will try to do better this week, I promise. But hey, if I don't get there and leave a comment, don't hate me. I am there in spirit. It's just that the amount of time I'm able to actually sit down on my derriere is still limited. I'm sure you understand.

OK, let's get to business. Here's the down low if you wanna join in. And here is The Rules. The most important one is Number 5. Do it. Don't make me send my mummified brain eating blog zombie after you.

The New Rules (which are kinda almost pretty much the same as the Old Rules)

  1. Follow my blog. (*ahem* *cough* My Blog. Me me me. Me me. You get the picture.)
  2. Grab B's bubbly button- she is the FYBF inventor extraordinaire- and post it on your sidebar.
  3. Link your First Name and/or Blog Name and URL of your linked post (not your homepage) below.
  4. Add a short description (max of 125 chars). It could be a description of yourself, your blog or a teaser to your latest post.
  5. Follow at least 1 linkyer/blogger (Be nice and spread the love).
  6. The list will be open for linkyers on Fridays (and for the foreigners Friday as well).
  7. A new and fresh link list will open every Friday. And you will have to link up AGAIN. The previous link list does not carry over to the following week.
  8. And lastly, have lotsa fun. I mean it. If I detect anyone not totally loving the awesomeness, I will bump you off the linky list. (Joking) (Kinda).

rrsahm