Super Sonic   +  shameless self promotion

Shiny Random Housekeeping Stuff

Mushi mushi,

Just a few random (fancy that!) bits and pieces I thought you all should know. Being the sharing, benevolent spirit that I am.

Firstly, thank you all very much for your support yesterday, and last week as well. You guys are the topsest, you know that? Yuhuh. It means a lot to me.

Secondly, just in case anyone *ahem* happens to be stalking someone, she ain't here. Mmmmmmmkay? Now please go away. And don't let the door hit you in the bum on the way out.*

Thirdly (we were up to third, right?), just for the sake of interesting stuff that's happening in our virtual world, have you heard that Post It Note Tuesday is for sale?! Yes, really. I know. I bet Brenda is spewing she is renting me FYBF for free. I am supah curious to know how much it will go for. I'd bid, but, ya know, the Man would cut off my allowance if I started spending it things that do not actually exist. I get in enough trouble for spending on things that do exist. Like shoes that I don't wear, but look pretty. Indeed.

Fourthly, the Chop and I are heading off to the Raggs Kids Club Band Live Show next month. You know Raggs, right...? No...? Checks it out.

Cool, huh? Tickets are only eighteen bucks and the show promises to be good- it's been choreographed by one of my show bizzy friends. And I am only friends with talented people. Which I why I love you lot so much. Awwww. Keep that in mind as we come to the next point.

Fifthly (is that a word? Probably not. Don't care.) and lastly, you've all voted for me, right...? This is the last time I'll harass you. Promise. But did you know you can vote for more than one blogger? Just not one blogger more than once. If that makes sense. Edit- I actually just went and checked out the votes of the top five bloggers so far. The good news is I only need roughly another 350 votes to get me in to the lead. Awesomeness!!

And I think that's about it. Housekeeping done! It must be spring time being almost in the air, because I am feeling the need to housekeep just about everything in my life. Except, unfortunately, my house. But I'm sure that will come with time. Right? Right. Or something.

*Don't worry, I'm not sure what I'm talking about either.