Super Sonic   +  Win stuff

A is for Total Awesomeness

Heya,

R is for Ridiculous!

R is for *ahem* Regular!

S is for Share! (as in, 'overshare').

A is for Awesomeness! (No link there, I just use that word a lot. A. Lot. Noticed..?)

H is for Hooters! (I know, I know, Americansism, whatever.)

M is for Mrs Winterpepper!

Put it all together, and what do you get? Rrrarrsam!! RRSAHM!

*Ahem*. That's well and truly enough of that.

Wondering what's going on? It's quite simply, really. I was lucky enough to get a freebie off the rockin' Ash from Mm Is For Me.

Mm Is For Me do shirts, wall stickers, backpacks, slippers, cushions and quilts, all personalised with your child's initial. And, inside the initial there are pictures of things that also start with that letter- possum for P, tractor for T, dolphin for D, so on and so forth.

C is for Cute!!

AnyW-is-for-Way, Mm Is For Me sent me a shirt for each of my kids and a wall sticker set for each of their rooms. Enter, my mini supermodels...

D is for Bump.

'Scuse the crap-tastic-ness of the photo. The child is walking, of all things, and very difficult to keep still....

And T is for Chop.

The Chop, being a big 'T'. Please excuse my horribly, disgustingly stained carpet.

I am loving these shirts. 100% cotton, so they are soft as the Bump's bum. Vibrant colors. They wash well, and the applique washes beautifully too. And the girl's shirts even have little bell sleeves on them. Divine.

And the wall stickers?

F is for Fully Stick Sick!

These stickers are so easy to put on- no contact-book-cover-bubbles here. They're matte, so they almost look painted on the wall. Each individual letter is filled with pictures of objects that begin with that letter.

And the letters are, as I said, individual letters, so you can space them as squashed close together or wide apart as you like. And you can have them running across....

Or down....

Obviously, Mn Is For ME do not do pixellated stickers. I'm just protecting the supermodel's identities, lest they begin demanding $10 000 or copious amounts of sugar before they will rise from bed in the morning.

Now, because A is for Ash is for Awesome, I have a set of a shirt and wall sticker, personalised for your child, to give away to one of you, my RRSAHM'ers. I know. H is for How Freaking Cool Is That?

There's a few ways you can enter this one...

*Leave me a comment, completing this sentence- "Mm is for me, but it's also for...."

*Follow Mm Is For Me on Twitter. And leave a comment here, saying you've done so.

*Tweet this- A is for Totally Awesome! I just entered a giveaway @Lori_RRSAHM 's place. http://www.rrsahm.com/2010/12/is-for-total-awesomeness.html . And, again, leave a comment here telling me you've done so.

Separate comments for each entry, please. And for the love of all that is holy, please leave a valid email address. Thankyouverymuch.

OK, that's it. Entries close 8pm on Friday 10th December. Winner will be drawn at random soon after, emailed, announced on the blog and yadda yadda yadda.

Happy comping! S is for See Y'all Later! (I know, I'm getting annoying. I is for I'll Stop That Now.)