Super Sonic   +  smile

Next Time

I think, the next time I fall in love, I simply won't be so busy.

I'll appreciate things more, take time to kiss and smile and laugh more. I'll do what I did before- iron and cook and clean, but I'll enjoy every second of it.

Because now I know what a big hole it leaves, having no one to take care of. Having no one to take care of you.

I think I just appreciate life more in general, now.

The longer I'm here, in Paradise, the more I wonder why I was so afraid of coming back here... this place is so beautiful.

So simple...

Simple pleasures, I'm finding, are the best things for a broken soul.

It's the very simple things I miss.

Because I think, in a relationship, it's the very simple things you take for granted, when you assume, as most people do, that you have all the time in the world.

Next time, there won't be anything I take for granted. I'll never be too busy writing, or folding washing, or doing a million other tiny, boring things, to cuddle or kiss or chat or have a coffee with someone- anyone- that I love ever again.

And the last thing I'd do again is let the sun go down on an argument.... what a silly thing to do, when I've avoided it all my life, and look at what it led to.

So many things I'll do differently, next time.... if there is a next time.

Because now I know... just when you think you have all the time in the world...

You might not.