Super Sonic   +  shameless self promotion

Come Flog With Me, Let's Flog, Let's Flog Away…

Yee-cha!!

It's FlogYoBlog Friday again, my lovelies. For the newbies (we luuuurve a newbie), FYBF is a blog hop. It's a place to link up your blog, and have a look at some other cool blogs that are out there. Geeky technical instructions are here. Yes? Yes. Excellent.

I'm very pleased to report that last week's FYBF was epic (does using that word make me cool? I think it does.) 99 links. The biggest FYBF ever. How very cool. How very muchly awesomeness. You people are insane. I love you.

Anyhoo. In other very cool, very epic news, one of my awesome readers- that'd be the very gorgeous Aly, who you should totally follow on Twitter- has nominated me in the Babble Top 50 Mom Bloggers. Now, just to confuse you- the Top50 for this year has already been chosen (I think). But I've been nominated as a cool blog to be looked at next year, for possible Top 50 inclusion. The freaking Bloggess is on this list. And as we know, I worship her like the goddess she is. I even have a shrine with a dead dog on it in my loungeroom. Or something.

No reason for this picture, other than, as I mentioned yesterday, I just really like drawing moustaches on people. And I have found a groovy little program thingy that draws them all hairy-like. I did one for me, too.

See? We could totally be twins, the Bloggess and I. Except my eyebrows are way more awesomer than hers. Or something.

Whatever-o. If you could head on over to Babble, find me, and give me a thumbs up, I will totally owe you chocolate and sexual favors and stuff. You can have my vibrator. I keep changing numbers- from 193, to 162, to 206- so the best way to find me is to go alphabetically. Just look for "Random Ramblings of a SAHM".

Freaking obviously, Lori. Idiot.

OKaaaaay then. Moving on. It's time. Get ready, get linky.... and flog!!

The Rules.

  1. Follow my blog, the Random Ramblings of a SAHM. I never seem to get to reading all the links here. But believe me, I try. Not that any of this is my idea anyway- FYBF is MummyTime's brainbaby. I stole it.
  2. Grab the bubbly button and post it on your sidebar.
  3. Link your First Name and/or Blog Name and URL of your post or blog.
  4. Add a short description (max of 125 chars). It could be a description of yourself, your blog or a teaser to your latest post. .
  5. Follow at least 1 linkyer/blogger (Be nice and spread the love).
  6. The list will be open for linkyers on Fridays (and for the foreigners Friday as well).
  7. A new and fresh link list will open every Friday. And you will have to link up AGAIN. The previous link list does not carry over to the following week.
  8. And lastly, have lotsa fun. I mean it. If I detect anyone not totally loving the awesomeness, I will bump you off the linky list. (Joking) (Kinda).
  9. rrsahm